Tagua Seed - Love it! This adjustable length necklace is made of tagua seed and Guandu rainforest seeds from Colombia. Wear it with dress attire or t-shirt and jeans.
Tagua is a seed that can grow to about the size of a grapefruit. When dried it has the texture of Ivory. BUT, it is completely renewable. Tagua has taken the place of using animal ivory and bone and helps sustain the natural eco system where it is found in Northern South America and Southern Central America. These gorgeous tagua pieces can be coordinated with other rainforest seeds to make up stunning, eco friendly designs.
- Made from natural rainforest seeds of Colombia.
- The tagua "donut" is dyed black with natural, permanent dye.
- Adjustable size: 22 to 36 inches.
- Tie closure.
- Contains no metals.
- Matching earrings and bracelet sold separately.
- Handmade by talented artisans of Colombia.
More about the Tagua Seed